Well hello! I’m writing tonight from my home in Costa Rica, where I’ve been for the last year and after travelling nonstop during part of 2015 and all of 2016. It’s been a massive ride of all sorts that I once shared here in my travel blog when I needed to journal my way out of everything.
This time around I want to keep it short, mostly to give you an update on what I’ve been up to and mostly, whats’ coming your way as I help you start making things differently to improve your life.
1.Feel Good. My official brand (life & biz too) is growing. The Feel Good Academy is already on the initial phase of creation. To learn more in detail about it, I’ve created a Patreon page where you can also get involved.
2. Writing books is been a big thing on my waiting list for so long, too long now and I ‘m really getting organised and serious about my writing in this 2018. Can’t share yet what the first two books will be about but they’re already on the making-table and it’s looking exciting!
3. Public speaking. This has been on my list too and I was fortunate to get started in 2017, after I was booked to speak internationally for the first time. A lovely flight took me all the way from Costa Rica to Barcelona, making it the perfect experience in the place that I call home. I’ll be working on getting on more stages in 2018 and onwards, so if you’re reading and you’re in the business and are interested in booking me, please get in touch here.
4. Online services will now continue to be available. It’s been a difficult time for me as I was battling with head fog and depression for several months, thankfully over and back on track, knowing that my place is serving others, helping people simply feel better and good about themselves.
5. The Feel Good Lab. This is my private and free Facebook group where I’ve been tackling essential topics as depression and mental health awareness through my own journey, and now getting to deliver loads of valuable free content for people to start shifting and feeling good too! Join Now.
6. Blogging. Something I haven’t been doing mostly because of time and mental bandwidth in the process of struggling with depression, as I mentioned a few lines above. It’s amazing all that you discover when you’re able to come out of the fog. Because of how confusing and meaningful it all was to me, I’m determined to start sharing openly for everyone whose needing this kind of support. I’m determined to contribute to #MentalHealthAwareness at this point of my life and business. It’s my calling and here I am, ready to step up!
And because of all these, I’ve created the very first Feel Good guide:
«How to Create a Life That Feels Good»
It’s ready. It’s awesome. It’s free. And it’s right here:
Download it here & get started.
I’ll be coming again to the blog soon! In the meantime, please, feel free to read around, get in touch if you want help or join me in the private Facebook group where I share daily prompts, support, inspiration and more so you can boost and uplevel your entire sense of wellbeing!